The first day of the new year is a perfect time to reflect on the prior year’s accomplishments and start focusing on goals for the new year. While continuing to remain self funded at QGenda, the 2015 year turned out to be our best ever.
Here is a quick look back at QGenda’s 2015:
- 998 fully qualified product demos performed
- 379 new customers from the 998 demos
- Added $5,009,294 of new customer annual recurring revenue
- Grew from 48 employees to 100 employees
- Low customer churn with 97% customer retention
- Added Time & Attendance and a few other major product enhancements to our core scheduling platform.
The QGenda 2016 look forward:
- Add $10,800,000 of new customer annual recurring revenue
- Have 100,000+ healthcare providers scheduled by QGenda
- Grow from 100 employees to 160 employees
- Expand from 18k to 30k sq ft of office space in Atlanta
- Open a west coast office in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Increase QGenda’s Average Revenue Per Account (ARPA) by offering customers additional products and services to go along with their existing QGenda workforce management platform.
I feel blessed to be part of such an amazing company, and am truly grateful to be surrounded by the best employees and the greatest customers!